20110712

I'm a Travel Junkie

All i wanna do is to get out of here some times...
Lets Get Out of Here
Lets Get Out of Here by sheai_moi on Polyvore.com






Salaam, today I just opened a new blog. not too many ideas at the moment but there were too many things that came in my head recently. Yes I have many personal blog but not all related. I like writing because I do not have to say much (thru ma mouth). See the design above? that's exactly how i feel that leads me to this . hihi

Think since I was 'on holiday' many of my friend who when on vacation here and there (filling their free time) has put me into this idea of thinking about Eiffel because i'd love to visit Paris again. Last time it was in '97 where everything was such a blur for me. didn't know anything about shopping or fashion or arts. What I know was to look for the best cotton candy. -__-*

One day for sure, when the world is in my hands, I will go any where, I will not take no for an answer and yes my dreams are very high. HEEE :D Oh, by the wayy...the design above taken from my polyvore. 




LOVE,
sheaimoiselle .:Travel Junkie:.

No comments:

Post a Comment